Welcome friends to the New and Improved Couponing on a Budget website!

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Zevia 6 pks

Smart Source has a coupon this week for $3.00 off of Zevia 6 pk cans this week.

I've never tried it but reading up on it. Here's a quote from zevia.com  "We grew up drinking classic soda flavors, and turned away from them for health reasons. So making naturally delicious, healthy versions of the familiar favorites we grew up with, without sugar, is our top priority.  We make soda the way it should always have been."

I called a few stores tonight that carry it, and I will check it out. Krogers states it's $5.99 a 6pk, but I'm thinking we may find it cheaper. Also on the website you can put in your zip and find a place that carries it, so be sure to do so because I'm not seeing it at too many BIG chains.

Please let me know what prices you're finding on it.

www.zevia.com

Nana Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment